Thursday, May 31, 2007

Looking forward to seeing you on Thursday at Google Developer Day

Thursday in London for Google Developer Day, I'll be giving two
presentations. In my keynote address I will talk about how we approach
the creation and release of truly open APIs. Inspired by open source
software development, we try to make our APIs as open as possible.

For my second talk, I'll discuss how we use open source software in
our day to day operations and how we've served our friends in open
source software with services on code.google.com and through programs
like the Summer of Code.

These talks will be made available via simulcast to Google Developer
Day participants in other locations and they will also be recorded for
later viewing. I look forward to seeing how you are using our APIs!

No comments: